Saturday, October 30, 2010

1st week anniversary~
















It has been 1 week since i bought my laptop...

i bought it on 24 oct 2010...

exactly 1 week from tat day... ^^

quite happy actually...

coz never expect to get a sony vaio for myself...

with a laptop...

things get easier...

more privacy...

n everything...

everything got its good n bad...

so i dun wish to talk about it...

talk back my lappie...XD

Sony Vaio E Series:

  • Intel Core i-3-350M Processor 2.26GHz

  • ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145 Graphics
  • Memory 4GB

  • Hard Disk Drive 320GB

  • Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

actually i duno wat's all tat...

so dun ask me...

i'm noob in all tis...

give me some times...

things may gets better...

mayb?XD

a simple intro bout my 1st lappie~

tat's all...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment