Thursday, September 20, 2012

Untitled

Actually... i have no idea where to start this... but i think i need to release myself which might makes me feels better.

Study: 
After 2years of struggling after my SPM... I'd made up my mind to further study. The reason i choose to further my study is because after some time being in the society, I'd realize a cert is important for your career in the future. And the most important thing is the salary. It would be a big difference to compare. Beside that, the reason I further study is after i quit my job. I really desperate for a job. But I realize it is very hard to get a job with SPM. So in the end, I choose study.

What course to take? This question had been bothering me since i finished my SPM. I've no idea what course to choose. I admit I'm close to those perfectionist, who wish everything to comes in  perfectly. The future. A place I longing to go... So... I not allow any mistake to be made in this case. I'll make sure NO REGRET is allow. If not it would be a waste of time and waste of money...

At last, I choose Information System Engineering... which never appear in my list... rather than becoming a chef or a technician. I choose something that is not more on practical... but theory. This situation is like my situation when I buy my very 1st smartphone. which never comes in my wishlist.
Everything is fine just that a calculus subject exist in my course... this is not what I expect because my Additional Mathematics basic is terribly bad. And cause my last sems exam turn out not so well...

So how? The thought of quiting cames across my mind on and off all the time. But I know... it's not for me to think this. So... I choose to move on. I've go through much more beside this. *I know 'GIVE UP' is not a word for me.

Family:
No much problem with family actually. Have a great time going for trip. Just that... recently will have argument with the new bought house issue. Too many issue happen. Especially you have the worst
ex-owner. *Not going into details bout that...
A lot of expenses needed for the new house. Furniture, electrical appliances, renovation and etc... And that time I was little upset because i can't help much in the expenses. If I were still working... *alright, forget bout it...i know i'm not...

Friends:
No problem also i think...majority further their study to university after their STPM. Some had went
overseas... which is Sabah and Sarawak. Wish them luck. Not to have fate like me... *ignore that...
Less yumcha, less hang out, because lack of friend? Not sure about that but might be a good thing for me
because I'm in financial problem. *Not that frequent... hang out once a while...it still fun... =)

what else??

Love:
This is something that I not wish to worry about. After I trying to putting down my ex-crush about a year ago, it's been some time since I last think about this issue.
The reason I'm not getting into this is because I realize I have more thing to worry other than this... But can't denied it, this issue will troubles you a lot after you get into it. *it not really mean u have to get into a relationship.
Just a simple crush on someone u like, could turns you getting emo and think too much some time.
So...for me now... i think i have that 'heartbeat' feel... So... I not really know whether I should start it... So... I let it happen naturally...if it really meant for me... so let it be...

I guess my target is quite high in the pass...
so now i think i just need someone that can understand my situation. Someone that is shorter than me and not necessary to be very pretty but not to ugly in the physical... *and not too realistic =X

I think this blog is quite long...although is a summarize version...

End this with some photo... =)

macaroons
*if i were a chef...

Never mind... I can still learn it although I'm not studying culinary arts.

Cooking wishlist:~
Macaroons
Carbonara Spaghetti

~THE END~



No comments:

Post a Comment